Could HTC be cutting costs by reducing the number of brains in the marketing department, and hence resulting in them asking the general public on what their new phone is supposed to be called? We don’t think so, but this could very well be a publicity stunt as well as helping HTC fans feel as though they have a sense of belonging and ownership with the company. The company’s Facebook page held a poll with four name options – HTC Jovi, HTC Zeal, HTC Wildfire and HTC Festi, with Wildfire taking the lead at point of publishing. Apart from that, HTC declined to reveal additional details concerning the handset and its capabilities.RELATED
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- Follow: Facebook, HTC, htc wildfire,
- Seen at: unwiredview