Looks like Palm will have to find another white knight to bail them out of their current financial predicament – HTC will not be purchasing the company, where according to an internal source, there “just weren’t enough synergies to take the deal forward.” Guess the only serious contender out of Asia is Lenovo as at point of publishing, since Lenovo has enough cash sitting in their bank to take Palm through and forward.RELATED
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Follow: HTC, merger, palm,
- Seen at: reuters