Looks like Palm will have to find another white knight to bail them out of their current financial predicament – HTC will not be purchasing the company, where according to an internal source, there “just weren’t enough synergies to take the deal forward.” Guess the only serious contender out of Asia is Lenovo as at point of publishing, since Lenovo has enough cash sitting in their bank to take Palm through and forward.
Next Story: FCC looks at pink HP Mini 210
- 2014-04-20: HTC Hires Former Samsung Marketing Guru
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2011-08-15: Moogle and the Future of Mobile
- 2010-06-14: HTC EVO 4G Modified To Support Palm Touchstone Inductive Charging
- 2010-10-19: Droid Pro, Droid 2 Global, Moto Citrus, HTC Merge And Palm Pre 2 To Hit Verizon On Nov 11?