Considering that most parents today are so busy with work, it really shouldn’t surprise anybody to see such a device appear. We’re talking about the Huggy Pajama, which is a pajama that your child can wear to sleep. The Pajama will connect to the Internet, and you can send hugs to the pajama, which will reproduce the hug to your child. You on the other hand, will be tasked with hugging a small mobile doll with an embedded pressure sensing circuit. It’s rather scary to see things like this surface. Would you feel comfortable if your parents made you wear something like this to sleep every night?
- 2014-02-20: Xbox One Media Remote Announced
- 2013-12-12: Remote App For iOS Updated With iTunes Radio Support
- 2013-11-19: Logitech Harmony Remotes To Receive Xbox One Launch Support
- 2013-11-05: Remote App For iOS Updated
- 2013-01-31: Unwanted TV Remotes Compiled Into Infrared TV