Word on the street has it that Hulu will start to test its subscription service from May 24th onwards, all the while without stopping its free service for the five most recent episodes of shows including Fox’s “Glee,” “ABC’s “Lost” or NBC’s “Saturday Night Live.” Folks who want to see a series’ back catalogue will have to fork out $9.95 monthly in a more comprehensive selection known as Hulu Plus. Do you think this business model will work in Hulu’s favor? Only time will tell, we guess.
Next Story: TungstenW biometric wallet
- 2014-04-08: Amazon Says Instant Video Has Surpassed Hulu And Apple
- 2014-04-03: Hulu Plus On Amazon Fire TV
- 2014-04-02: Hulu Looks To Cash In On The Binge Watching Frenzy
- 2014-02-27: Hulu Sells Off Japan Operations
- 2013-10-21: Hulu Plus For Chromecast Now Live On iPhone