We know most of you can’t wait to get your hands on the iPad 3G which is just around the corner. In case you didn’t pre-order yours, you’ll want to know that Apple has confirmed that retail sales of the iPad 3G will begin on April 30th, 5pm at Apple retail stores. This of course, only applies to folks in the US. The iPad will be available at the end of May in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, Switzerland and the UK, so you’ll have to be a little patient.
Next Story: Skyfire 2.0 For Android Is Here
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2014-04-08: Adobe Lightroom Mobile For iPad
- 2010-04-29: AT&T Readies Its Micro-SIM For The iPad 3G's Launch
- 2010-05-29: Cut My SIM Lets You Easily Convert Your SIM Card Into A MicroSIM
- 2010-09-24: Apple Expands iPad Retail Availability to Target