Can’t seem to get enough of Apple’s upcoming iPhone? Pictures of what apparently is the upcoming iPhone have surfaced. Initially it was scoffed as a cloned device, but after a bit of digging, the folks over at Engadget managed to notice the similarities between this device and the mysterious iPhone pictured during the last-minute leak of the iPad. If the rumors are true, the upcoming iPhone will feature a front-facing camera, higher resolution camera with flash, and a higher resolution display.
Aside from that, MacRumors has managed to find some disassembled pictures of what is also touted as the design for the next iPhone. There are some minor discrepancies, but they claim it’s due to the disassembled pictures being that of a handmade demo unit.
Update: It looks like this is the real deal, folks!
Update 2: Seems that Apple wants its iPhone back.
- Cut The Rope 2 Launching Exclusively On iOS Dec. 19
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- Apple Expected To Sell 175 Million iPhones In Fiscal 2014
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Follow: Apple Inc, iPhone, iphone 4,
- Seen at: engadget