Can’t seem to get enough of Apple’s upcoming iPhone? Pictures of what apparently is the upcoming iPhone have surfaced. Initially it was scoffed as a cloned device, but after a bit of digging, the folks over at Engadget managed to notice the similarities between this device and the mysterious iPhone pictured during the last-minute leak of the iPad. If the rumors are true, the upcoming iPhone will feature a front-facing camera, higher resolution camera with flash, and a higher resolution display.
Aside from that, MacRumors has managed to find some disassembled pictures of what is also touted as the design for the next iPhone. There are some minor discrepancies, but they claim it’s due to the disassembled pictures being that of a handmade demo unit.
Update: It looks like this is the real deal, folks!
Update 2: Seems that Apple wants its iPhone back.
Next Story: The Bomb Speakers From iFrogz
- 2014-04-11: Leaked iPhone Cases Reveal New Button Cut Outs
- 2014-04-10: Analyst: iPhone 6 Sleep/Wake Button Could Be Relocated
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Recent Broadcom Hires Corroborates In-House Baseband Rumors
- 2014-04-09: 4.7-inch And 5.5-inch iPhone Models Could Feature Different Resolutions [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2011-12-28: Connect Design Block Case for the iPhone 4/4S: a case inspired by LEGO
- 2011-10-21: Casetagram puts your Instagram photos to good use
- 2011-10-14: iPhones bring "best ever day of sales for a device family" on Sprint
- 2011-10-11: Lost iPhone 4 saga ends
- 2011-10-10: AT&T iPhone 4 cases won't fit the iPhone 4S (updated)