Looks like the recent iPhone 4G prototype fiasco showed that even girls have a lower chance of getting picked up at a bar by a true blue geek when they face such stiff competition from Apple. Bad jokes aside, we have word of another Apple leak, this time round involving an iPod touch with a built-in camera being made available on eBay for all but the briefest of moments, before it was naturally pulled down. The two devices featured iPod branding on the back, alongside prototype identification codes “DVT-1″ and “DVT-2″ (“DVT” stands for “design verification test”), while the DVT-2 model seems to come with an additional bar code label that was apparently stamped by the “Apple Development Team.” What do you think of this leak?
Next Story: Reevu MSX1 helmet
- 2013-06-27 Skype Updates iPhone App To Support Video Messaging Feature
- 2013-06-17 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Releasing On iOS June 20
- 2013-06-14 Microsoft Office Available On iPhone; Requires Office 365 Subscription
- 2013-05-30 Apple Files $53 Million Settlement Concerning Wet iPhones And iPod Touch Models
- 2013-05-30 100 Million iPod Touch Units Sold And Counting
- 2013-01-28 Budget iPhone Could Be A Frankenstein Phone Borrowing From iPhone 5, iPod Touch [Rumor]
- 2012-12-26 iPod Touch Design Patent Awarded
- 2012-09-12 iPod touch (2012) enters the fifth generation
- 2012-08-14 iPad Mini to look like bigger iPod Touch with thin bezels?