A couple of weeks since Israel imposed a ban on iPads into the country, they have just lifted said ban. According to a spokesperson for the Communications Ministry, “Following the completion of intensive technical scrutiny, Israel Minister of Communications Moshe Kakhlon approved the import of [the] iPad to Israel.” Imported iPads will be limited to just one for each person, while those who have had their iPads confiscated will have them returned to the rightful owner’s arms. All’s well that ends well, eh?
Next Story: Self-driving car approaches reality
- 2014-01-16: Apple FaceTime Invention Boasts Of Face Morphing And Image Matching To Ensure That Video Remains Smooth
- 2014-01-09: iPhone 6 Could Feature 8MP Camera Only
- 2011-08-04: Use your webcam to fix your sitting posture
- 2011-06-03: Israel 5MW solar field launched
- 2011-03-27: Israel's Iron Dome rolls into action
- 2011-01-26: The Trim Slice is one slim computer
- 2010-04-16: Is Israel Saying That European Countries Should Ban iPad Imports Too?
- 2010-12-15: Interactive movie lets you choose your own ending