Remember that we mentioned that it might be possible for the iPhone 2G and 3G to get multitasking on iPhone OS 4.0 via a jailbreak? A video (after the jump) showing a jailbroken iPhone 3G doing just that has surfaced, and it more or less proves that the iPhone 3G can handle multitasking. With that in mind, are you planning to jailbreak your iPhone 3G in order to get multitasking when the iPhone OS 4.0 is released?
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- Report Claims Touch ID's Accuracy Degrades Over Time
- "Apple Picking" Is A New Smartphone Theft Technique You Need To Be Aware Of
- Follow: ios 4, iPhone, iphone 3g, jailbreak,
- Seen at: redmondpie