Remember that we mentioned that it might be possible for the iPhone 2G and 3G to get multitasking on iPhone OS 4.0 via a jailbreak? A video (after the jump) showing a jailbroken iPhone 3G doing just that has surfaced, and it more or less proves that the iPhone 3G can handle multitasking. With that in mind, are you planning to jailbreak your iPhone 3G in order to get multitasking when the iPhone OS 4.0 is released?
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2010-04-11: Multitasking Possible For iPhone 2G and 3G In iPhone OS 4.0?
- 2010-04-26: Limera1n To Jailbreak The iPhone OS 4.0?
- 2010-09-23: iOS 4.1 Game Center Ported To Jailbroken iPhone 3G