With the iPad 3Gs starting to arrive at users’ doorsteps, Fusion Garage’s JooJoo tablet is busy playing catch up, and now its CEO has confirmed that they are planning to launch a 3G version of the tablet, which should be released in about three month’s time. Aside from that, there is welcome news that they are also planning to unlock the USB port, allowing you to plug in your USB storage devices, which would go some ways to helping it differentiate itself from the rest of the tablets in the market.
Next Story: Adobe Flash 10.1 For Android In June
- 2013-05-19 Verizon 3G Prepaid Plans Data Cap Increased
- 2013-04-24 FreedomPop Announces Sprint-Friendly Hotspot For $40
- 2013-03-26 North Korea Prevents Tourists From Getting A 3G Connection
- 2012-10-11 Verizon to sunset 2G and 3G CDMA networks by 2021 [Updated]
- 2012-08-15 Japan's minimum nation requirements: 3G connectivity
- 2011-04-08 Apple confirms Verizon iPad 2 3G issues
- 2010-04-29 AT&T Readies Its Micro-SIM For The iPad 3G's Launch
- 2010-05-17 Is Intel Thinking Of Acquiring Infineon?