The JooJoo tablet isn’t doing gangbusters sales exactly, but that has not stopped the company from rolling it out in Europe, where it retails for €359 with an additional €15 thrown in for shipping. This is slightly cheaper than the $499 which you pay for if you happen to reside in North America, but the lack of desirability of this device throws the equation out of whack altogether. Do you think that this 12″ web tablet will be able to make an impact across the Atlantic, and surely it has a good chance of overhauling the record 64 units that have been sold to customers throughout the entire North American continent to date?
- 2014-01-07 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10 HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10 Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06 No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06 LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2010-06-17 OS X Running On The JooJoo Tablet
- 2010-10-25 JooJoo 2 to arrive early next year?
- 2010-11-11 Fusion Garage kills off JooJoo tablet