Do you think that you’re good enough to beat Tiger Woods in his current vulnerable state? If you want to challenge him, you’re probably going to need some training, and that Laser Alignment Putting Trainer will be one of the tools in your arsenal to help you prepared. Endorsed by golf analyst, Jerry Foltz, it uses a laser to show you when your putter is aligned properly before you make the putt, thanks to an L-shaped mirror that’s attached to the toe of your putter. The bars on the display are there to indicate whether your putter’s blade is perfectly square and level with the ground at the moment of impact or not. Powered by a pair of AAA batteries and costing $59.95, do you think that it’s a fair price to improve your game?
- 2014-04-08: Navy Engineers To Deploy Laser Weapon Later This Summer
- 2014-02-18: U.S. Navy Set To Deploy First Laser On Ship This Year
- 2014-02-10: M-Tracer Device Analyzes Your Golf Swings
- 2013-09-10: Laser Capable Of Detecting Bombs
- 2013-07-02: Nike Launches Laser Soccer Field Service In Spain [Video]
- 2013-05-28: Homemade Lightsaber Featuring 3W Laser Burns Through Stuff
- 2010-12-20: Nikon Laser 1000A S laser rangefinder has golf mode