The Leica V-Lux 20 has finally cracked under public pressure, with specifications, images as well as launch information being leaked out or revealed on purpose. The V-Lux 20 is based on the Panasonic ZS-7, where it will function as a compact pocket shooter that sports an HD video mode, GPS navigation and a 3″ LCD display. Expect the V-Lux 20 to arrive at dealers this coming April 20th with a €549 price point, which is a couple of hundred more Euros compared to a Panasonic offering with similar specifications. Guess there really is merit to a brand name after all, eh?
Next Story: Patriot Launches Zephyr SSD Line
- 2014-03-06: Leica T Type 701 Mirrorless Camera Could Be Announced on 24th April
- 2013-10-08: What If Jony Ive Designed Leica Cameras?
- 2013-09-09: Leica C Compact Camera Announced
- 2013-08-08: Leica C Type 112 Camera Could Be Announced Soon
- 2013-08-04: Leica DG Nocticron 42.5mm/F1.2 Lens Announced By Panasonic