Lazy to look for the right colored thread to complete your sewing job? If the Leitfaden sewing machine concept ever becomes a reality, finding the right color while sewing would probably become a lot easier. It looks like it was sent back from the future via a time machine, and it uses ink cartridges to match the color that you’re looking for. Aside from the simple color options, the Leitfaden also offers a few high-tech features to make your life easier. After all, not everybody likes sewing, right? Maybe a Mother’s Day gift in the future?
Next Story: Dell Mini 5 Tablet Headed To T-Mobile?
- 2013-06-03: Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15: Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08: Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03: Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03: Phinergy Air Car Concept