Looks like folks who have been holding out for the Lenovo Skylight since January this year will have to wait for three more months or so, seeing the April release date being pushed back all the way to July (this applies to those living in North America only, since the Skylight will sell in China from May onwards, while hitting other markets a month after). According to Lenovo, “With any new product that we introduce, we owe it to our customers to get it right and we would rather take the little extra time that sometimes takes to finalize a product.” Hopefully Lenovo and AT&T’s efforts would be a fully baked one when July rolls around.
- 2014-04-23 Next-gen Moto X & Moto G Will Continue To Use Near-Stock Android
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-21 Uber Giveaway: Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro, Yoga Tablet 8 and Mixx 2
- 2014-04-15 Lenovo FLEX 2 Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15 Lenovo Z40 & Z50 Entertainment-Focused Laptops Announced
- 2011-12-20 Lenovo ThinkPad X130e delayed until February 2012