Looks like folks who have been holding out for the Lenovo Skylight since January this year will have to wait for three more months or so, seeing the April release date being pushed back all the way to July (this applies to those living in North America only, since the Skylight will sell in China from May onwards, while hitting other markets a month after). According to Lenovo, “With any new product that we introduce, we owe it to our customers to get it right and we would rather take the little extra time that sometimes takes to finalize a product.” Hopefully Lenovo and AT&T’s efforts would be a fully baked one when July rolls around.
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-06: Lenovo's IBM Server Unit Bid Raises National Security Concerns
- 2014-03-31: Motorola By Lenovo Brand Might Be Under Consideration
- 2014-03-30: Lenovo Recalls ThinkPad Batteries Over Fire Hazard
- 2014-03-21: Lenovo Spends $100 Million Acquiring New Patents And Licenses
- 2011-12-20: Lenovo ThinkPad X130e delayed until February 2012