The 1GHz Snapdragon-powered LG LU2300 smartphone which runs on the Android 2.1 operating system is now official, packing in a slew of goodies that would definitely make any geek salivate. For the layman, however, all you need to know is this phone won’t be obsolete the moment it leaves the store, considering it is equipped with a 3.5″ AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display, a slideout QWERTY keyboard, DivX playback, Wi-Fi connectivity, a DMB tuner and a 5-megapixel camera with geo-tagging. Out in Korea later this month or early May, we do hope it will arrive elsewhere around the world, too!
Next Story: ViewSonic unveils PGD-150 3D glasses
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Rumored For June Announcement, July Release
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'