Word is out that Geohot, the famous iPhone hacker, has registered the domain http://limera1n.com, and the domain whois record matches that of the blackra1n website. There isn’t any official word as to what Limera1n will be used for, but speculation is going around that it will be the tool to jailbreak the upcoming iPhone OS 4.0. It’s worth noting that Geohot has already managed to jailbreak the iPhone OS 4.0 when it was released to developers, but we’re still waiting for the official release of the OS to the general public, which could be where Limera1n would come into play. What do you think?
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2014-04-14: In-House iPhone Baseband Chip Development 'Herculean' Task [Analyst]
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2011-12-05: H1Siri is illegal and might break your iPhone
- 2011-10-24: iOS 5 semi-tethered jailbreak released
- 2010-04-11: Multitasking Possible For iPhone 2G and 3G In iPhone OS 4.0?