The Japanese were the ones to come up with those zany photo taking sticker machines, where you can edit a snapshot with additional graphics while printing it out in sticker-sized portions to decorate just about anything around you. Why not carry those photos around instead, thanks to Takara Tomy’s Love Digi Furi Furi Photo Frame? This diminutive keychain/cellphone strap also functions as a digital picture frame, and will retail for $50 after conversion.
Next Story: OLED lighting wallpaper
- 2013-07-25: Furby Now Speaks Japanese
- 2013-04-10: The Sonic Hour Gadget Ensures Your Beer Remains Nice And Frothy
- 2013-02-05: Auto Mee S Toy Cleans Touchscreen Displays
- 2011-11-11: Utamin music toy is one cute instrument
- 2011-07-18: Takara Tomy introduces their "First Digital Camera" for your toddler