The Japanese were the ones to come up with those zany photo taking sticker machines, where you can edit a snapshot with additional graphics while printing it out in sticker-sized portions to decorate just about anything around you. Why not carry those photos around instead, thanks to Takara Tomy’s Love Digi Furi Furi Photo Frame? This diminutive keychain/cellphone strap also functions as a digital picture frame, and will retail for $50 after conversion.
- Pentax WG-10 Point And Shoot Camera Announced
- Underwater camera that can tweet photos of swimmers used in London Olympics
- YouTube Allows Publishers to Solicit Donations for Kickstarter and Indiegogo Projects
- LED 720p Mini Video Watch by Thanko
- HTC EVO 4G LTE: First Impressions
- Follow: takara tomy,
- Seen at: tokyomango