If you can’t get hold of the leaked iPhone 4G to show your love to your partner, the iPhone 3GS Moon Protuberance is probably the next best thing. This modified iPhone 3GS sports 23 diamonds to create the image of the night sky with shining stars, as well as a LED-lit Apple logo at the back. Despite the diamonds and all, it’s priced at just $6,800, which is still expensive, but hopefully doesn’t force you to use up your life savings.
Next Story: Apple iPhone 4G To Use The A4 Chip?
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2014-04-14: In-House iPhone Baseband Chip Development 'Herculean' Task [Analyst]
- 2011-08-05: Lower-priced iPhone launching soon?
- 2011-07-31: Radio Shack rumored to cut iPhone prices tomorrow
- 2011-07-25: iPhone 4 is still selling well