The Manual Deskterity from Microsoft Research project brings pen as well as touch computing together in a single platform, making this partnership of sorts being a whole lot more powerful than they could ever be individually. Bear in mind that this is a research project, so the application is still rather limited in scope. Since there are already dual pen and touch display solutions and products in the market at point of publishing, it is a no-brainer to see this idea catch on in the mainstream department sometime in the near future.
Next Story: Nokia N900 gets Google Chrome download
- 2014-04-15: Clippy Lives On As Cortana Easter Egg In Windows Phone 8.1
- 2014-04-15: Office 365 Personal Makes It Cheaper To Unlock All Features On iPad
- 2014-04-15: WP 8.1 GDR2 Update Could Support 2K Displays And Snapdragon 805 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Is "Done" With The Scroogled Campaign
- 2014-04-14: 21% Of Windows XP Users Weren't Aware Of Support Cutoff [Survey]