Looks like Mediatek, Taiwan’s largest chip designer, is planning to throw its weight behind Google’s Android OS as well. The company has confirmed that it will offer a software and hardware platform for future phones using Android by the end of the year. Detailed information wasn’t revealed, but considering that it’s another manufacturer who has been wooed by Google’s OS, Microsoft had better get Windows Phone 7 out of the door pretty soon.
Next Story: Video: iPad Installed Into A Vehicle
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2011-11-18: Android presence boosted in Taiwan