Messenger dogs have always been a boon on the battlefield in the past, where these faithful four legged animals will be able to ferry important messages across bloody battle fields which could mean having one’s ally send reinforcements in the nick of time. Laura Boffi has come up with the interactive messenger uniform for dogs. This is currently in the conceptual stage, and will function on the premise where messenger dogs who wear an easy-to-identify uniform will carry a device that records audio messages and conversations, archive the geolocation of where each message was taken and the time as well. These dogs have been specially trained to sit in front of humans, while an accelerometer within the dogs will trigger a recording device when the right movement is detected.
Next Story: HTC Incredible specifications unveiled
- 2014-03-13: PetWALK Automatic Pet Door Prevents Wet Paw Marks Around The Home
- 2014-01-12: FitBark Tracker For Dogs Gets Slight Hardware Upgrade
- 2013-10-28: PetChatz Helps You Communicate With Your Pet While You're Gone
- 2013-09-13: Indoor Dog Toilet Promises An Odor-Free Home
- 2013-01-31: Disabled Cat Gets Wheelie Legs From Student Robot Club