The MiLi Power Skin case offers something different from your regular iPhone case – not only does it offer decent protection against bumps and knocks, it also juices up your device. Yup, this is made possible thanks to the integration of a 1,200-mAH lithium polymer battery that is located in its already super slim shell, while offering unhindered access to ports and jacks at the same time. Since the mini USB/USB plugs directly into the case when it is on your iPhone, you won’t need to remove it for syncing or charging purposes. Available in eight two-color combinations, the MiLi Power Skin will retail for $69.95.
Next Story: Paradigm Shift EER-051D ebook reader
- 2014-03-05 Al13 v2 iPhone Bumper Claims To Deliver Zero Signal Loss
- 2014-01-08 Sensus Case Introduces Pressure-Sensitive Touchpads For The iPhone
- 2013-08-08 This iPhone 5 Case Shows Your Love For Eggs In A Basket
- 2013-06-07 Airbus Concept iPhone Case Could Help Keep Track Of Luggage
- 2013-05-16 Japanese iPhone 5 Kissing Cases Show Just How In Love You Both Are