It’s amazing how much energy we’re wasting every day, but every now and then some concept design shows up to remind us that such energy can be captured, and the More+ Bus Handle is one such design. Instead of letting us waste of that energy when we’re holding the handle on the bus and bouncing around on our ride home, this design allows the energy to be collected, thanks to the use of piezoelectric ceramics, generating the renewable energy that we’ve all come to love and value. When the handles are moved (or swung), the piezoelectric devices are set into motion, doing its job, collecting all the energy that is normally wasted, and sent to the bus, where it can be redistributed to the passengers who need to charge their devices.
Next Story: Asus Eee PC T91 Hacked To Include 3G Modem
- 2013-12-13: Hammer In Hand Allows Straphangers To Break Windows With Ease
- 2013-12-12: Willie Bus Concept Might Change City’s Landscape In The Future
- 2013-11-21: Japanese Space Buses Go To Infinity And Beyond
- 2013-06-03: Star Fighter Bus Tours: Astronauts On Earth!
- 2013-04-18: San Francisco Buses Shown In Live Map
- 2011-06-26: Hypermilling concept car does 1325 mpg on diesel
- 2011-02-09: Ashcraft Aria eco-friendly concept headphones
- 2011-02-08: Piece of Plate concept churns out edible plates
- 2011-01-26: Samsung BE concept system monitors your energy consumption
- 2010-03-20: Superbus Designed By Students Make Public Transportation Look Cool