Motionlite has come up with retractable LED lights for your wheels to pimp your ride, where you will mount it right behind your wheels. Using a remote control, you will be able to extend the six-inch arm and activate the LED throwing light directly onto your rims for a glowing effect. There are seven colors to choose from, depending on your mood as well as budget. The kit will cost you half a grand, but if it helps increase your chances of snagging a chick during one of those wild Saturday nights, do you think that is well worth it?
Next Story: TouchT5353 uses a dual core processor
- 2014-02-25: Venom Is World’s Fastest Production Car
- 2013-08-12: Upside Down Car Unveiled
- 2013-06-26: Wireless Dash Warning Light Warns You Of Slowing Traffic
- 2013-06-06: This 1984 Dodge Colt Has Been Modified To Look Like A Bumper Car
- 2013-03-12: iPad Used To Drive A Car In Russia