The Motorola MING smartphone seems to have gotten an update, where it is now known as the MT820 according to the latest photos uploaded to a Chinese site. These photos seem to tout a different case design as well as button arrangement, but we do know it will be called the MT820. Widely believed would be it running on at least Android 2.0 (or above) alongside the MOTOBLUR user interface, dual SIM support, a 5-megapixel camera with video capture capability and compatibility with the TD-SCDMA network in China. There is no word on pricing or availability just yet though.
Next Story: Windows Home Server Vail spotted
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case