Remember the square Motorola handset that we looked at earlier this morning? Well, apparently more information on it has been released, where it is known as the Motorola Twist, measuring 67mm x 67mm x 15.8mm when closed. As promised, here are the specifications that we have garnered – a 2.8″ QVGA touchscreen display, quad-band GSM and dual-band HSDPA (850/1900) connectivity, Android 2.1, MotoBlur 1.5, Wi-Fi connectivity, GPS support, HTML browsers with multi-touch capability, Bluetooth 2.1, a 3.5mm headset jack, a 3-megapixel camera, 256MB RAM, 512MB ROM, a 700Mhz TI OMAP processor and a microSD memory card slot. It ought to be out from June 10th onwards, and the HSDPA bands do point towards an AT&T launch but nothing is confirmed as of press time.
Next Story: T-Mobile myTouch Slide caught in the wild
- 2014-04-23 Next-gen Moto X & Moto G Will Continue To Use Near-Stock Android
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20 Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20 Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18 Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)