While many folks are undoubtedly looking forward to the release of the iPhone 4.0 OS, iPhone 2G and 3G users will probably be feeling a little left out, since Apple has said that multitasking will not be available on those 2 versions. Fortunately for owners of older iPhones, community help is abundant, and word is going around that some hackers have managed to enable multitasking on the older iPhone 2G and 3G models. If the news going around is true, the multitasking ability can be turned on or off with a single TRUE or FALSE switch within the code. You’ll probably need to jailbreak your iPhone if this hack is to be implemented, but in order to get multitasking, you’re willing to risk it, right?
Next Story: Samsung NC20 Netbook HD Video Decoder Hack
- 2014-04-23 iPhone 6's Metal Casings Could Be Supplied By Catcher [Rumor]
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2011-12-05 H1Siri is illegal and might break your iPhone
- 2011-04-04 PwnageTool 4.3: untethered iOS 4.3.1 Jailbreak released
- 2010-04-26 Limera1n To Jailbreak The iPhone OS 4.0?
- 2010-09-23 iOS 4.1 Game Center Ported To Jailbroken iPhone 3G
- 2010-11-22 Apple Releases iOS 4.2 Update, Find My iPhone Is Now Free