If you’re not fond of using Nintendo’s Game Boy just because of the tiny screen size, you could always do what this user did, which was to cobble together a parallel cable connector to the Game Boy, transmitting the signal from the adapter (which is hilariously contained inside a VHS cassette) into an external display, allowing you to enjoy your games on a display that most Game Boy owners drool over. Curious about the number of little wires required to make this work? You can check out the full details and see if you want to attempt this yourself. Check out the video after the jump.
- Fallout 4 Website Turns Out To Be Fake
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Follow: hack, nintendo,
- Seen at: hackaday