Seems that the Nokia N86 which rolled out in Europe last summer is taking after the UK-released N900 and N97, where users have started to phone in with problems concerning the microUSB port. Apparently, a hign number of faulty Nokia N86 handsets have already been returned to dealers for further repair. Most of the complaints are about the N86′s charging problem, as the microUSB socket seems to get easily pushed inside the device whenever a charging cable is connected. Of course, not all N86s suffer from this problem, but it has a higher than normal number to warrant a deeper look into the situation.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: usb-tag,
- Seen at: unwiredview