Looks like the whispers about the Nokia X5 were true, as Nokia has unveiled two new TD-SCDMA phones for China Mobile, the Nokia C5 and X5. Both devices will support 3G on China Mobile and will offer the first jointly-run mobile application store, the Mobile Market-Ovi Store.
The X5 is a candybar phone that is powered by Symbian. Features aren’t too bad as it offers a 5-megapixel camera with dual LED flash and video recording capabilities. A 2.4-inch 240 x 320 resolution display is there to let you enjoy your pictures and video. It’ll be launched in China this spring in black, red or white.
If you’re looking for an entry-level device, the C5 could be up your street. That being said, despite it being an entry level device, it offers the same 2.4-inch display and camera as the X5. It’ll also be launched in spring in silver or black.RELATED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 "Confirmed" To Sport A Metal Build [Rumor]
- Apple Patent Reveals Plans For Facial Detection And Recognition
- Samsung Galaxy J Could Be Announced In Taiwan On December 9th
- Fairphone To Start Shipping Later This Month
- Motorola Apologizes For Cyber Monday Fiasco, Will Repeat Sales This Wednesday
- Follow: china, china mobile, Nokia, ovi, ovi store, symbian,
- Seen at: news.softpedia