Looks like the whispers about the Nokia X5 were true, as Nokia has unveiled two new TD-SCDMA phones for China Mobile, the Nokia C5 and X5. Both devices will support 3G on China Mobile and will offer the first jointly-run mobile application store, the Mobile Market-Ovi Store.
The X5 is a candybar phone that is powered by Symbian. Features aren’t too bad as it offers a 5-megapixel camera with dual LED flash and video recording capabilities. A 2.4-inch 240 x 320 resolution display is there to let you enjoy your pictures and video. It’ll be launched in China this spring in black, red or white.
If you’re looking for an entry-level device, the C5 could be up your street. That being said, despite it being an entry level device, it offers the same 2.4-inch display and camera as the X5. It’ll also be launched in spring in silver or black.
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2011-10-10: Ovi Store revamped as Nokia Store
- 2011-09-16: Ovi logo removed from Ovi Store website
- 2011-08-05: Bounce It brings hours of bouncing fun to your Nokia phone
- 2011-01-20: The Ovi Store is very popular in China
- 2010-03-03: Skype Now Available For Nokia Smartphones Via The Ovi Store