Google, the search engine giant, has just rolled out a new feature that might be of interest of the vast number of Twitter users out there. Google’s latest update to its search engine allows you to zoom to any point in time and “replay” what folks were saying publicly about a topic on Twitter. Currently Google is offering tweets all the way back to Feb 11th, 2010, but there are plans to extend the archive back to March 21st, 2006. The feature is currently rolling out, and should be available globally in English over the next few days. One of the best uses of this feature would be to explore “how the news broke” about something; after all, we know that an innocent tweet about something can spiral into a whole different topic. What will Google do next?
Next Story: Don't Bring Your iPad To Israel
- Man Breaks Guinness World Record By Typing With His Nose
- Video Of Kids Reacting To A Rotary Phone Might Make You Feel Old
- Flexcoin Shuts Down After Over $600,000 Of Bitcoins Were Stolen
- Couple Tries Saving Flat Screen TV While Apartment Burns
- Samsung Oscars Selfie Retweets Matched With Equal Donation To Charities