We recently pointed out to you that Opera Mini has topped the free App Store download charts in all 22 featured App Stores, and now Opera has more good news, announcing that its iPhone browser was downloaded more than a million times on the first day of availability in each market. While we’re not taking anything away from Opera’s success, you have to wonder how much hype was built-up for Opera due to Apple’s initial hesitancy to approve the app. Of course, all’s well that ends well now.
Next Story: New Thinkpads From Lenovo On April 22nd?
- 2014-01-30 Intel AppUp Bids Adieu
- 2014-01-07 Apple App Store Downloads Top $10 Billion
- 2013-12-16 'No Better' Lorde Single Given Away Free By Apple
- 2013-11-26 Apple Tweaks App Store Search Engine To Disregard Spelling Mistakes
- 2013-09-17 Apple Allows Aging iOS Devices To Download Last Compatible Version Of Apps
- 2010-04-14 Skyfire Congratulates Opera, Planning Its Own iPhone Browser?
- 2010-04-15 Opera Mini Is The Top Free Download In All 22 App Stores
- 2010-05-28 Opera Mini Has 2.6 Million iPhone Users