Palm CEO, Jon Rubinstein, has claimed that Palm will not need to be taken over in order to continue its business, as he is confident that the company can survive as an independent company. According to him, Palm still has $592 million in cash, which will help it buy time to recover. That being said, he did admit that Palm is still open to a good strategic relationship or the option of licensing webOS out to other companies. So does this mean that there is still a possibility that we’ll see a webOS-powered HTC phone sometime in the future? Anything is possible, right?RELATED
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Follow: ceo, HTC, Lenovo, palm,
- Seen at: ft