Pentax is no stranger to offering multicolored DSLR cameras, but they’re generally available outside of the US. Now Pentax will be offering several new colors for its K-x DSLR camera. The camera, which is currently available in black or red, will be joined by bright colors such as green, blue, orange and purple. Regardless of the color of the camera you choose, they will all set you back $650, and specifications will be exactly the same, offering a 12-megapixel CMOS sensor, 720p video recording and 4.7FPS burst shots. Stock isn’t available just yet, but it should be arriving in about 10 days after ordering.RELATED
- Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Limited Edition 24k Gold Nikon FA Spotted On eBay For $12,000
- Newer Canon EOS M Expected In Second Half Of 2014
- Sony RX10 Photo and Video Samples
- Follow: camera, dslr, japan, pentax, us,
- Seen at: electronista