The Psyko 5.1 PC Gaming Headset System has finally made its way to the US, where it will offer full immersion 3D audio which more or less lets you precisely identify movements around you – essential if you’re knee deep in First Person Shooters, but otherwise not so useful if RTS and MMORPGs are more your cup of tea. Five speakers located around the headband will channel sound to the ear in a natural manner, accompanied by a subwoofer in each ear cup. The microphone itself is removable, while the open ended ear cups lets you hear conversation in the room. These won’t come cheap though at $299.99 per pair.
Next Story: Monobike Concept Design Loves The City
- 2013-02-19 Mad Catz F.R.E.Q.7 Surround Sound Gaming Headset Up For Pre-Order
- 2012-11-29 Asus Echelon Camo Edition Gaming Headset
- 2012-10-09 Kunai Stereo Gaming Headset for PS3 and PS Vita ships
- 2012-02-17 ROCCAT Velvet Donut Earpads ship with Kulo headset
- 2011-07-28 Sharkoon X-Tactic SR gaming headset