The MacBook Pro is one neat looking device (don’t believe us? Read our review), attracting clone makers to release a model which resembles it from the outside. Shenzhen Karsoon is one such company, offering the QT Pro 14″ aluminium netbook which sports a much weaker processor (Intel Atom D410 1.66GHz) alongside an ION2 graphics chipset, 1GB RAM, a 160GB hard drive, a 1.3-megapixel webcam, HDMI connectivity and a 4,200mAh battery. Definitely not capable of going anywhere near MacBook Pro performance levels, but it will hit the market this May to satisfy curious readers.
Next Story: 8-bit arcade based guitar
- 2013-10-22: Gold GooPhone i5S Is An iPhone 5s Clone
- 2013-01-21: Woman’s Assistance Needed For Neanderthal Baby Clone
- 2012-11-01: Nova N3 is an uncanny Samsung Galaxy S3 clone
- 2012-09-04: Sony PSP Clone Runs Android 4.0, Costs Only $66
- 2012-08-28: Goophone I5 is the Android-powered iPhone 5 knockoff