The folks at Google once again confirm their brilliance with yet another port of the Quake II game engine, this time round running on HTML5 without the need for flash or plug-ins.
Next Story: EzAir wireless HDMI kit
- 2014-03-31: See Quake III Played On A Raspberry Pi
- 2013-10-14: Full Screen Mario Is A HTML5 Remake Of Super Mario Bros.
- 2013-07-08: DevCon5 Developers & Designers conference - NYC July 24-25
- 2013-05-05: Firefox Unreal Engine 3 Port Shown Off In All Its Glory
- 2013-04-22: Geeksphone Keon And Peak Firefox OS Smartphones Expected To Go On Sale Tomorrow
- 2013-04-16: Netflix Ditching Microsoft Sliverlight For HTML5