The RED Station is a special modular storage reader that will cater for its range of high end cameras, where you get a core base station which will supply enough juice for other stacked readers that will handle multiple card formats. For example, the CF reader will handle the most common removable storage media on RED’s cameras, while the MAG 2.5 loads in notebook-sized hard drives and SSDs. Either way, you will benefit from a couple of FireWire 800 ports and one eSATA and a mini USB port. The whole thingamajic ought to ship come April 14th, with the base station retailing for $250 while additional reader modules cost the same.
- 2012-11-21: I-O Data Nubes Wireless iOS Memory Card Reader
- 2011-12-14: Verbatim Card Readers are essential traveling companions
- 2011-09-07: Nikon D3100 rumored to come in red
- 2011-05-03: RED EPIC-M camera checks in at the FCC, gets torn apart
- 2011-03-18: HTC Incredible S seen in red
- 2010-08-09: RED displays working Scarlet camera
- 2010-11-01: BlackBerry Bold 9780 now caught in a shade of red