The Reevu MSX1 helmet has finally hit production, where this helmet not only offers adequate protection for your noggin’ while you’re on the road, it also boasts a mechanism that helps you see what is right behind you – a type of rear-view mirror of sorts, so to speak. While this sounds as though it might dilute the MSX1′s effectiveness, you’ll be pleased to know that Reevu claims their helmet is “built like a tank” and is “good enough to stand on its own even if it didn’t have the rear view system.” That’s certainly reassuring, and if you don this, chances are you’ll have a pretty fast bike to go along with it, so such a mirror system would come in handy to know whether cops are sneaking up on you for blowing the speed limit.
Next Story: QderoPateo Ouidoo phone is weirdly named
- 2014-03-13: Skull Orbic H.I. MIPS Helmet Warns You If It Is Seriously Damaged
- 2013-11-12: Hövding Invisible Bike Helmet - An Idea Worth Investing In?
- 2013-10-17: This Motorcycle Helmet Features A Rearview Camera, Turn-By-Turn Directions
- 2013-08-05: C-Preme Announces BULT Helmet With Integrated HD Camera
- 2013-05-01: Torch Helmet Makes You Visible From Any Angle