Want to go bowling with the guys during weekends, but do not have the approval of your other half? Why not suck her into the game with the Rockin’ Bowl-o-Rama, where this gaming machine lets you bowl right in your living room, complete with 1950’s arcade music to top off the nostalgic experience. It is capable of supporting up to a quartet of players and boasts half a dozen game types. At least you won’t need to worry about replacing your TV after a wayward Wiimote embeds itself within during a vigorous round of Wii Bowling. The only drawback? The Rockin’ Bowl-o-Rama costs a whopping $3,495.
- 2012-11-15 Brookstone Big Blue Media Tower
- 2012-11-05 Brookstone Scanner Mouse
- 2012-01-18 iConvert turns your iPad into a scanner
- 2011-12-09 Brookstone's docking station for the iPad is portable
- 2011-11-23 Special Edition TankBot hits the market