This Samsung concept wearable mobile device design by Erik Campbell is a flexible smart phone that can be worn in style, perfect for those who like to go on adventure hikes. This device features a flexible touchscreen OLED display with a tactile keypad and memory alloy articulation. The display can even be slid out sideways in order to reveal a keyboard, though from the orientation of it, it doesn’t look like you’ll be able to use the keyboard to type while wearing this. Still, looks futuristic.
Next Story: GPNC Android-powered TV From Korea
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2012-07-17 Samsung sees a bright future in potential displays
- 2011-12-05 Samsung shows off flexible display concept tablet in video
- 2011-06-16 Forget 3D, Bring On The "Smell-O-Vision"