This Samsung concept wearable mobile device design by Erik Campbell is a flexible smart phone that can be worn in style, perfect for those who like to go on adventure hikes. This device features a flexible touchscreen OLED display with a tactile keypad and memory alloy articulation. The display can even be slid out sideways in order to reveal a keyboard, though from the orientation of it, it doesn’t look like you’ll be able to use the keyboard to type while wearing this. Still, looks futuristic.
Next Story: GPNC Android-powered TV From Korea
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2012-07-17: Samsung sees a bright future in potential displays
- 2011-12-05: Samsung shows off flexible display concept tablet in video
- 2011-06-16: Forget 3D, Bring On The "Smell-O-Vision"