Folks who own a Sony Ericsson Xperia X2 might want to take note that Sony Ericsson has officially announced an update for said phone. If you’re looking to enjoy your phone a little bit more than you already are, the firmware will offer you FM radio support, video calling, performance and stability improvements, not to mention SlideView 2.0. It’s currently being rolled out one market at a time, but by the end of the week, everybody should be able to get hold of the update. As usual, remember to backup your settings and personal information before attempting to perform an update.
Next Story: Containerized electric vehicle charging station
- 2013-03-01: Sony Ericsson Windows Phone Jolie Prototype Arrives On eBay
- 2012-07-13: Sony to maintain Sony Ericsson logo for a while more?
- 2012-06-04: Sony Ericsson "Julie" Windows Phone prototype spotted in video
- 2012-03-09: Sony Ericsson Windows Phone prototype up for grabs on eBay
- 2012-02-23: Ice Cream Sandwich beta ROM available for Sony Xperia phones
- 2009-12-01: Sony Ericsson Satio firmware R1CA037 now available
- 2009-12-15: Sony Ericsson XPERIA X2 Delayed
- 2010-01-06: No Sony Ericsson XPERIA X2 For The UK