Sony Ericsson revives its Walkman line of cellphones with a new model in the form of the Sony Ericsson Zylo, where this one comes with a 2.6″ QVGA display, HSDPA connectivity, a Walkman player for those who want tend to carry their music with them wherever they go, alongside a host of other functions including Google Maps, TrackID, stereo Bluetooth connectivity, an integrated FM radio, 260MB of internal memory which can be further augmented thanks to a microSD memory card slot, a 3.2-megapixel camera and Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync support, letting you enjoy the benefits of push email wherever you are. The Zylo is also proud to be Sony Ericsson’s first handset that supports the FLAC format, possibly making it offer the best audio quality on a cellphone to date. You can choose from Jazz Black, Chacha Silver and Swing Pink colors as it arrives in markets later this July for a yet unannounced price. Check out a video of it right after the jump. [Press Release]
Next Story: Sony Ericsson Spiro Walkman phone
- 2013-03-01: Sony Ericsson Windows Phone Jolie Prototype Arrives On eBay
- 2012-07-13: Sony to maintain Sony Ericsson logo for a while more?
- 2012-06-04: Sony Ericsson "Julie" Windows Phone prototype spotted in video
- 2012-03-09: Sony Ericsson Windows Phone prototype up for grabs on eBay
- 2012-02-23: Ice Cream Sandwich beta ROM available for Sony Xperia phones