Sony has a heart for thsoe who are behind the wheel most of the time with the RDP-NWV500 speaker which will fit snugly into your vehicle’s cup holder. This 16W tumbler will tether itself to your portable audio player of choice, sending out audio in 360 degrees of goodness via its 2-way speakers (56-mm woofer, 20-mm tweeter). A remote control is thrown into the mix so that you don’t have to fumble with its controls that are located on top when driving. Nice to see this $200 plus purchase come with a charging dock that will simultaneously charges your Walkman when docked.
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark