Do you think you’re addicted to online gaming? It seems that the folks over in South Korea are taking it seriously, as the country has decided to impose a curfew on 19 specific titles, including popular games such as Maple Story, Barameui Nara and Mabinogi. Based on the curfew, users will not be able to log in for six hours, and the blackout period would start at midnight, 1am or 2am. Another policy also includes a way to throttle Internet speeds if the user is logged on for an extended period of time. Surprisingly, one of the most popular games in Korea, Lineage II, isn’t included in the ban for reasons unknown. Do you think that you need such measures to help you curb your video game addiction?
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase