We’ve just covered the official announcement of the BlackBerry Bold 9650 earlier this morning, and now we have news of Sprint offering it officially from May 23rd onwards. This will retail for $199.99 after a $100 mail-in rebate alongside a customary 2-year contract. Apparently, it will hit the market via “all Sprint sale channels” – when will Verizon Wireless follow suit? [Press Release]
Next Story: Xbox 360 Slim to arrive at E3 this year?
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry CEO Optimistic That Handset Business Will Be Profitable By 2015
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry Q20 Will Be Officially Known As The BlackBerry Classic
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry CEO Claims He Was Misquoted On Handset Division Sale
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry Q20 Renamed 'BlackBerry Classic'
- 2011-08-17: T-Mobile BlackBerry Bold 9900 confirmed
- 2011-08-16: New BlackBerry Bold and Torch release dates and details unveiled
- 2011-08-15: BlackBerry Bold 9930 splashes on Verizon website