While most folks would use Amazon’s Kindle for reading eBooks, it seems like there is a possibility to get Super Mario Bros running on it too, though whether you’d want to play Super Mario Bros on it is a whole different issue. What the developers over at KLab did is they popped a NES emulator for the Kindle, and in the video (after the jump) it’s running in a Kindle Emulator. Of course, since the Kindle is not a gaming device, you can expect some limitations, such as the lack of color, and refresh issues, since the ePaper display can only refresh so fast. The source code has also been shared, in case you want to take up this project too.
- Power Practical Announces PowerPot X And PowerPot XL
- Digital Foci Announces Picture Porter Advanced
- Palette Is A Set Of Modular Controls For The Working Professional
- RUNSAFER Shoes Let You Know You’re Doing It Right (Or Wrong)
- Google Glass With Prescription Glass Spotted
- Follow: Amazon, amazon kindle, kindle, nes, super mario bros,
- Seen at: technabob