A unconfirmed picture of the rumored myTouch Slide has surfaced, showing the phone appearing in Radio Shack’s Direct2U system. Details still aren’t available, but you might want to take this picture with a pinch of salt. After all, we all know how adept folks are with Photoshop nowadays. Still, if the possible successor of the T-Mobile G1 is edging closer to being released, we’re certainly going to be a happy bunch.
Next Story: Gogo Now Offers $35 Multi-airline Wi-Fi Package
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-14 T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14 T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13 Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2011-09-15 T-Mobile's "myTouch by LG" outed?
- 2011-01-09 myTouch Slide Android 2.2 update delayed because of two issues?
- 2010-01-30 Pictures Of T-Mobile myTouch2 Leaked