TMN, a Portuguese carrier, has introduced what they dub to be the world’s first recycled paper SIM card, and will release it alongside Samsung’s solar-charging Blue Earth handset. The paper SIM card isn’t available with other handsets from TMN as at press time, so if you’re interested in doing your bit to save the world, why not fork out €239 for the Blue Earth package? After all, nobody said that saving the environment didn’t come with a price.
- 2014-03-12: Vodafone Germany Begins To Introduce SIM Card Based Encryption
- 2013-08-28: Samsung Considering New Line Of Eco-Friendly Printers You Can Fold
- 2013-04-03: Wind Turbine Works Sans Blades
- 2011-11-23: iPhone 4S SIM card issues
- 2011-11-11: Giesecke & Devrient to debut nano SIM in Paris next week
- 2011-09-22: Google branded SIM card spotted in Spain
- 2011-09-15: SK Telecom to introduce NFC SIM card for $40